Breaking down the Health care reform.....
"For years we've been told that it can't be done. But last night the House proved different."
- Regulated Health Care Market for Consumers to "SHOP" for Health Coverage
- Most Americans will carry insurance
- Federal subsidies provided to customers who can not afford insurance
- Large companies will have to offer health insurance to all employees
- Denial of coverage due to medical conditions BANNED
- NO more higher insurance premiums on the basis of gender and age
- Government will sell insurance (although premiums may be higher than private companies